About 11 km from Marktoberdorf is the town of Kaufbeuren. Within 25 km there Kempten, Füssen are with the King's Nook and the Upper Bavarian Schongau . The 1055 m high Auerberg with rewarding distance vision is only about 10 km as the crow flies. The Ammergebirge and the Allgäu Alps are visible from the city.
The central location Marktoberdorf (connection to the B12 towards Kempten-Ulm and Munich-Augsburg), many excursion possibilities in all directions, such as the Allgäu Alps, the cities of Munich and Augsburg, to Oberammergau and Oberstdorf, Kleinwalsertal, Tirol or to Lake Constance.
After no more than one hour, you have achieved this.
We include only some of the most important and famous attractions on:
Cities and towns or places
- Bad Wörishofen - health resort
- Oberstdorf - the southernmost city in Germany
- Tannheimer Tal - Austria
- Kempten - Cambodunum-Park
- Füssen - Althistorische city with numerous excursions in the Allgäu Alps
- Reutte - Austria
- Lindau - Bodensee
- Bavarian Academy of Music
- Veranstaltungszentrum Modeon
- City Museum
- Indoor Swimming Marktoberdorf with large outdoor pool and large sauna area
- Kleinkunstbühne Mobile